Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Createful Heart August 15th Challange

Today starts our very first blog challenge of Createful Heart Digis and Design.  Mary created Serenity.  I decided to make a little vintage with mine.  My focus is on the butterfly on Serenity's shoulder.  I found some vintage design paper with butterflies on it as well as a beautifully crocheted butterfly.
Here is the finished product; my card.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out what new challenge we have.
It starts the 15th of each month and ends the 14th of each month.

Have a blessed week!
Geneva Ellis

13 comments:

  1. This is very creative, Geneva! Great card for the first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE that lace trim on the border, Geneva, and that butterfly is so perfect for the image. It certainly says "Serenity."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there was a way to follow your blog. Would love to see a "Follow by Email" tool, at least.

      Delete
  3. Lovely vintage feel, Geneva! And the butterflies are so pretty. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage look you have created Geneva. The colors and the way you have colored Serenity are perfect. Wonderful being a team mate with you! Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....thank you! I feel the same. Returning hugs!

      Delete
  5. I am a Vintage girl . . hook, line, and sinker you got me with this beautiful creation. Love it and that fabulous vintage look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Great image and you've created such a sweet card with it!

    ReplyDelete