Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Stylish 1920's woman Project

Hello everyone,
Being very new in the "digital world", I took the plunge and joined this fun website,
Createful Heart digis and designs. With this in mind, here is my project.


The digi that was introduced as a mini challenge in July is called the Stylish 1920's woman.

This is the current freebie offered in our fb mini challenge.


 To receive the digi, you must like and follow the Createful 

Heart Digis & Design Facebook page. And, be sure to follow the Blog too, because next 
month will begin the challenges over there.


I racked my brain trying to figure out what I can do with this one. Looking at her face

she looks ready to shop.  I decided to make a display 8x10 photo from the digi.  That is
the reason for the added telephone and phrase above.

No comments:

Post a Comment